The owner of the processing of personal data collected through this site is Kquadro Elettronica SRL, based in Monopoli (BA) in Via Urbano Rattazzi n.71.
What are cookies
A "cookie" is information embedded in a text file that is transferred from the website visited by the user to his hard disk where it is saved with the aim of allowing websites to store some data to make them reachable at a subsequent access. of the user. Ultimately, it is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page, with which the web server sends information to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) which, stored on the latter's computer, they are then re-read and updated every time the user returns to the site to improve his navigation. In this way, the website can automatically adapt to the user, also allowing to offer personalized services. Some cookies require consent, others do not: in the first case, the consent given by the user is always revocable.
Based on their duration, they are divided into:
• session cookies (ie those temporary and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, by closing the browser);
• persistent cookies (ie those that remain stored on the terminal until their natural expiration, established by the site itself, or when the user is deleted).
Based on the origin, cookies are divided, instead, into:
• proprietary cookies, which are created, deleted and modified directly from the visited site;
• third-party cookies, which are created by other content-owner sites and displayed on the web page of the site you are visiting.
Based on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies:
• "technical cookies", on the other hand, are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page. These cookies are useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Since they do not fall within the scope of data processing governed by the GDPR - since they do not contain personal data, or identifiers associated with personal data or other information that allow the user to be identified, and their use is strictly functional to the provision of services from the site - the user's consent is not required for their use. Advertising companies can also use technical cookies, for example to limit the number of times a particular advertisement is displayed or to establish the frequency of display of advertising messages (banner rotation). Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its functioning. For example, they show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters;
• profiling cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising targeted and personalized services. Their use requires the prior acquisition of the user's free informed consent pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679.
We inform you that cookies can only be read or modified by the site that created them and cannot be used to access any other user data through the browser nor can they transmit computer viruses as they are not software programs, but simple information text that absolutely cannot harm your computer.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically and yet the user can disable cookies directly from their browser.
Finally, based on the quality level of the services offered by the site, disabling cookies may make it impossible for the user to use all or some of the online features and in some cases access to the site itself.
The site also uses third party cookies and / or social media cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, it is possible to access the information and the forms for acquiring the consent of third parties, by clicking on the links shown.
• To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party cookies from Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools owned by us, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
• The pages of the website incorporate some Facebook widgets to allow the user to interact with our channel. These cookies are not tools owned by us, but are created respectively by Facebook when the respective widget is used. To learn more, visit the following information page: Facebook.
Management of cookies
Sometimes, disabling temporary or permanent session cookies from the browser implies, for technical reasons, the inability to connect to the site and enter the reserved area, and prevents the operation of some applications based entirely on sessions.
Browsers give the ability to disable all cookies except session cookies, but even in this case various features of the site will not be available, including, for example, the "remember" function that allows you to enter without typing the user each time and password.
Disabling cookies also prevents us from showing you any service messages only once, or from knowing if you are a new user or a user who has already visited our site. Duration of cookies The data collected through cookies will be stored according to their nature: session cookies expire when the user closes the browser, persistent cookies have typical expiration dates which, except for particular exceptions, do not exceed 20 days; the permanent ones, which are used to store information, such as the login name and password, in order to avoid the user having to type them again each time they visit the site, remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser. Your data may also be disclosed to public security subjects and to other public and private subjects for the fulfillment of obligations established by law, including those of a fiscal, administrative, financial and similar nature. In no case will the data be disclosed. In compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, the data will not be kept for longer periods than those indispensable for the achievement of the purposes indicated in this information.